CASH VALVES LS SERIES PRESSURE REDUCING AND REGULATING VALVES
High pressure single-seated, spring loaded, direct acting diaphragm type
regulators for inlet pressures to 2400 psig (165.5 barg)
• Automatically reduce high inlet pressures
to lower outlet pressures within close limits
regardless of fluctuations.
• Designed for use on air, water, oil, oxygen,
carbon-dioxide and other gases and fluids.
• Designed and built to meet the rugged
requirements of high pressure regulation
• Exceptional flow characteristics.
• Stainless steel piston/piston assemblies,
cylinders, seat ring and strainer screens
• NBR diaphragm and O-rings.
• Self-renewable seat ring is simply flipped
over and re-installed rather than replaced.
• NPTF ‘Dryseal’ threaded ends as standard.
• Closing cap or T-handle adjusting screw