CASH VALVE TYPE KP BACK PRESSURE VALVES
A high capacity pilot operated back pressure valve that offers accurate
control and dependable protection against overpressure conditions
• Automatically maintains maximum
pressure in a vessel or system by relieving
overpressure into a lower pressure return
line or to atmosphere.
• Soft rubber seat allows tight shut-off under
• Available with factory modifications for
systems with temperatures to 400°F (204°C)*
and pressure to 400 psig (27.6 barg).
• Pilot system can be removed as one unit for
• Choice of 15-65 psig (1-4.5 barg) and
50-200 psig (3.4-13.8 barg) adjustment
ranges. Special hi-pressure range from
200-400 psig (13.8-27.6 barg) also available.
• Maximum overpressure on standard spring
ranges up to 300 psig (20.7 barg); 500 psig
(34.4 barg) on hi-pressure range.
* The high temperature version must not be used on
water applications that will flash to steam on the
downstream side of the valve.