CASH VALVE SERIES FR BACK PRESSURE VALVES
Diaphragm actuated valves designed for either continuous or intermittent
operation which provide accurate, repetitive pressure control
• Protect against periodic high pressure,
control dependably at adjusted pressures and
• Maintain a pre-determined pressure on the
inlet regardless of variations in pressure at
• Unique full ‘floating ring’ seating
arrangement provides smooth, even control
in response to pressure changes.
• Globe type body with two side inlets and
a bottom outlet, suitable for angle or
• Types FR and FR-6 fitted with a closing cap to
discourage unauthorized tampering.
• Optional differential pressure control
modification enables a constantly held
difference between reference and valve
• Type FR-6 incorporates a diaphragm ring
above the diaphragm for higher back
• Rugged, simple design enables easy on-line
maintenance and repair.
• Optional cryogenic service construction
available for handling cold fluids to -320°F