CASH VALVE K SERIES BACK PRESSURE VALVES
High capacity angle bypass regulators or back pressure control valves with models
for pressures to 1500 psig (103.4 barg) and capacities to 200 gallons per minute (757 l/min.)
• Rugged, simple design enables complete
disassembly on-line for easy maintenance
• Smooth, quiet performance.
• Fitted with female threaded connections,
bottom inlet, side outlet; valves may be
operated in any position.
• Closing cap over the top adjusting screw
discourages unauthorized tampering with the
set pressure and seals against leakage.
• Can be used to maintain a constant pressure
• Type K-5C fitted with a silicone rubber seat
disc to provide tight shut-off.
• Type K-10 balanced piston design is
substantially unaffected by pressures or
pressure changes in the outlet lines, assuring
constant control over pump discharge
• K-10/K-15 feature a long pressure spring to
provide maximum sensitivity.
• K-15 has a replaceable stainless steel seat
and piston providing longer valve life at