CASH VALVE B SERIES PRESSURE REGULATORS
Single seated, spring loaded, direct acting diaphragm-type pressure
reducing and regulating valves for a broad range of services
• Reduce high inlet pressures to lower outlet
pressures within close limits.
• Ruggedly built for long service life
• Simple design for easy maintenance and
• Broad materials choice to suit a variety
• Self-supporting inbuilt strainer screen
protects working parts and is cleaned easily.
• Easy pressure adjustment via standard
square head adjusting screw and hex
locknut. T-handle and aluminum handwheel
• Optional construction for cryogenic service.
• Pre-packaged repair kits available for
selected models to simplify maintenance.
• Every regulator supplied with pre-set
• Each valve assembled and tested prior